AMS 700™ – Inflatable Penile Prosthesis
Could a penile implant be right for you?
The AMS 700 Penile Implant most closely mimics a natural erection, providing rigidity when inflated and a natural, flaccid appearance when deflated.
• Designed to be a permanent solution for ED
• Spontaneous — you can have sex when the mood strikes
• Once activated, the erection can last as long as you desire
• Entirely contained inside the body — no one knows you have an implant unless you tell them
• Designed to feel natural during intercourse and typically does not interfere with ejaculation or orgasm
• Broad range of lengths available for a custom fit, depending on your anatomy
• Cylinders that expand in length and girth
• Pre-treated with antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection
With a penile implant, the possibility of organic erections or alternative treatment options for ED is eliminated. Possible risks of a penile implant include mechanical failure of the device, which may require revision surgery; and upon removal or replacement of the implant, the penis may become scarred, shorter or curved. Pain associated with the healing process can be expected. With the procedure, there is a risk of infection (1-2.5% risk with the AMS penile implant10), and men with diabetes, spinal cord injuries, or open sores may have an increased risk of infection.
Talk to your doctor for a complete list of risks, warnings, and safety information.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE HERE
Features and Benefits
Conceal™ Low Profile Reservoir
- Parylene coated to enhance reservoir durability1
- Optimizes fit to offer a sleek, flexible solution
Cylinder and Rear Tip Extender (RTE) Design
- Reduced proximal profile designed to ease placement into proximal corpora even in difficult-to-dilate cases2
- Snap-Fit™ RTEs optimize fit and a secure, rigid connection1
- Broad range of RTE lengths provides custom fit for patients (available in 0.5 cm increments, ranging from 0.5-7.5 cm)
MS (Momentary Squeeze) Pump™
- One-touch button designed for to facilitate deflation1
- Lock-out valve designed to resist auto inflation1
InhibiZone™ Antibiotic Surface Treatment
- Only antibiotic-impregnated inflatable penile prosthesis on the market2
- Creates a zone of inhibition effective against the bacteria commonly associated with inflatable penile prosthesis infections3
- The only inflatable penile prosthesis with clinical evidence showing a significant reduction in the rate of revision due to infection2
Hear how a Boston Scientific penile implant helps men to regain sexual function, intimacy, and self-esteem.
Please note: Since video file sizes are large, download times may vary depending on user bandwidth.